Are you a fan of The Wicker Man? Do you have a spare £200,000? If the answer to both of these questions is yes then you could be in for the best news you are ever going to hear! The Green Man pub, featured in the film is for sale! Well, that is to say the Ellangowan Hotel in Creetown, Scotland that represented it in the film is…
The nine bedroom bed and breakfast property is still frequented by fans of the film that long to see the place where 1970’s film siren Britt Ekland made eyes at the punters in the classic pagan film.
Estate agents have put this piece of film history on the market at a reduced price and interest is sure to be high. The hotel has become a mecca for horror film fans that tour the sites used in the film and is often visited by revellers at the WickerMan Festival every July.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey