- Let The Right One In Showrunner Discuss The Pilot
- The Secret Of Long Lasting Horror Fiction
- Daren Shan Discusses Rebranding Himself
- Fede Alavrez And Sam Raimi Talk Don’t Breathe Sequel
- Gremlins Soundtrack Album Packaging reacts To Water
Showrunner’s Jeff Davis discusses the upcoming pilot for the Let The Right One In television series.
Ryan Sales at Dead End Follies discusses the secret of long lasting horror fiction.
Ginger Nuts of Horror’s Tony Jones talks to bestselling author Daren Shan about rebranding himself as Darren Dash.
After the surprise success of Don’t Breathe, director Fede Alavrez and producer Sam Raimi talk about their idea for the sequel.
Not a must read as such to wrap up this week, but something that This Is Horror readers will no doubt enjoy – the upcoming Mondo release of Jerry Goldsmith’s score for the Gremlins films proves that Mogwais are not the only things that react with water.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey