- Charles Band And Full Moon Pictures
- Face Off! Wrong Turn Versus The Hills Have Eyes
- Penny Dreadful: Creating A World Of The Supernatural
- 8 Great Book To Film Horror Adaptations
- Stephen King On ‘End Of Watch’ and Donald Trump
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.
For those of a certain age the name Charles Band needs no introduction, as it adorned many a VHS horror release back in the 1980s. Starburst’s John Higgins interviews the legendary filmmaker.
There’s nothing quite like finding yourself stranded in the middle of nowhere with a bunch of inbred hillbillies with bad attitudes. Arrow In The Head’s Cody Hamman debates which of these two backwoods fright flicks is the best.
Empire’s Ed Gross talks to renowned feature film FX veteran Nick Dudman about what tempted him to the small screen and his work on Penny Deadful.
This Is Horror have lost count of the number of times we’ve heard the old adage ‘the book is better than the movie’, but Bloody Disgusting’s Trace Thurman offers up eight examples where this is not definitely not the case.
It may not have escaped your notice that Stephen King has a new book out, and to mark the occasion he talks to CBS News about the novel and his thoughts on Donald Trump.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey