- The Best Alien Spin Off Stories Featuring Ripley
- 12 Horror Themed Restaurants
- Proof That Resident Evil Is Basically Aliens
- Typing Of The Dead
- The Stephen King Theme Park Ride That Almost Was
With the xenomorphs back on the big screen any minute now, Den Of Geek’s Rob Leane takes a look at some of the best spin off stories featuring the original Alien badass, Ellen Ripley.
Like to get out of the house when you write? Why not take up residence in one these horror themed eateries?
Love Aliens? Hate Resident Evil? You may be surprised to find that they share more DNA than you think.
For you writers out there, there’s some logic in that the faster you can type, the quicker you’ll finish that masterpiece you’re working on. What better way to sharpen up those typing skills, then, than using them to take out zombies?
Ever think that the one area that King hasn’t been represented in is theme park rides? It almost happened, as Bloody Disgusting’s Jeremy Herbert reveals.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey