We’ve been talking about the forthcoming This Is Horror release, Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley for quite some time now and we’re so excited to announce that it’s almost here.
If you would like a signed copy of the book you have just twenty-four hours to pre-order. All pre-orders must be with us by August 25 2014 by 10PM GMT. After this time if you want a copy of Water For Drowning you’ll have to head on over to Amazon, order it from your local bookshop or favourite book-selling website. Of course, standard copies won’t be signed so pre-ordering within the next twenty-four hours really is the only way to guarantee a signature edition.
Tomorrow is also your last chance to become a This Is Horror subscriber to the chapbook series, although you will still be able to buy all four year one chapbooks at a special price. This is because we’re moving away from the chapbook format with Water For Drowning (although both Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley and The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud are available as part of our very special premium subscribers package).
Now, what are you waiting for? Pre-order Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley whilst you still can.
If you need a little persuading just check out some of the reviews so far.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey