Paul Kane, genre favourite and award-winning writer perhaps best known for the Arrowhead trilogy, is collaborating with Red Splat Pictures for forthcoming film Lunar. Dubbed as in the tradition of I Am Legend and Night of the Living Dead, this will certainly whet the appetite of most horror fans.
Brad Watson who will be directing said, “I am very excited to be attached to this project at this early stage, Paul Kane is fantastic to work with and I am a big fan of his work.”
Paul is equally elated to be working alongside Brad, “It’s great that I’m finally getting to work with Brad on a feature, especially after working on the short film Wind Chimestogether. I’ve been a big fan of his since I watched and reviewed Asylum Nighta few years ago, and he’s gone from strength to strength with 7th Dimension. I’m really looking forward to being a part of this project and I know Lunar’s in very safe hands.”
The hardback and paperback version of Lunar was released on 30 September whilst production completion of the film is set for early 2014.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey