Autumn: Horror in the East 2 horror festival has announced another special guest. Lesley Manning, director of Ghostwatch, will be in attendance and taking part in a special Q&A after the show itself is screened. Free tickets to this exclusive screening are available now from the Autumn website but move quickly, they are strictly limited!
Popcorn Horror pops onto new format
Popcorn Horror, the horror media app that specialises in film, photography and artwork has expanded its remit to now become a fully functioning media hub for horror creators. Head over to the Popcorn Horror site to check out its new media features.
Big news for Simon Kurt Unsworth
Quiet Houses author Simon Kurt Unsworth has this week announced a major deal for his forthcoming novel The Sorrowful. The book will be released in 2015 through Del Ray in the UK and Double Day in the US. For further details of the forthcoming novel head over to the Zeno Agency website.
Roadkill is set free
This Is Horror’s latest chapbook Roadkill, is available for free currently on the kindle. The author Joseph D’Lacey, has also recently shared his top ten horror novels with Guardian readers. Be sure to grab your copy of this superb chapbook for free today only!
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey