The first stage of the This Is Horror Awards 2013 begins now. Readers can e-mail in their nominations for each of the fifteen Award categories. Taking into consideration the nominations for each category This Is Horror will then draw up a shortlist.
The nominations stage runs from 1 November 2013 through until 14 November 2013.
- To be eligible for an award, where applicable, the creative work (video game, film, book etc) must have been released between October 21, 2012 and October 31, 2013. This means that the first release – DVD release in the case of films – must have occurred within the above time period. The season nominated for ‘TV Series of the Year’ must have concluded for it to be eligible.
- You may only nominate two items per category, if you nominate more than two This Is Horror will only recognise your first two nominations.
- You may nominate in as many categories as you like.
- Do not send in a nomination for your own work or anything which you are affiliated with.
- All nominations must be emailed to [email protected] with the subject line ‘This Is Horror Award Nominations 2013′
The award categories are as follows
- Novel of the Year
- Film of the Year
- TV Series of the Year
- Comic of the Year
- Short Story Collection of the Year
- Short Fiction of the Year (Chapbooks and Novellas)
- Anthology of the Year
- Publisher of the Year
- Magazine of the Year
- UK Event of the Year
- Soundtrack of the Year
- Video Game of the Year
- Tattoo Artist of the Year
- Artist of the Year
- Podcast of the Year
Public nominations close at 12:01am on 14 November 2013.
Please note for obvious reasons no This Is Horror publications may be considered for a This Is Horror Award.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey