At long last, This Is Horror is unleashing its brand to the world in the form of three deliciously dark designer t-shirts with imagery by artist Pye Parr. The red on black skull, green on black tentacles, and the purple on black raven, each with This Is Horror text, are ready for human consumption (Editor’s Note: and inhuman consumption, no prejudice here).
It’s not just t-shirts, though. You can order the design of your choice for hoodies, MacBook covers, iPhone and Samsung Galaxy phone cases, even spiral notebooks. Can’t make up your mind which design you like? Buy all three! One design for a t-shirt, a spiral notebook, and a case for your iPhone will show the world that you enjoy This Is Horror.
We’re selling our merchandise exclusively through Redbubble, check out our product range here.
As luck would have it Redbubble are running a site-wide 20% off discount today. So if you order before 11:59 p.m. using the discount code TEAFOR20 you’ll receive 20% off EVERYTHING!
So, what are you waiting for? Order This Is Horror merchandise today, represent the brand, show your love and support for horror and get 20% off. It really is that simple.
MICHAEL DAVID WILSON & BOB PASTORELLA
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey