Welcome to Must Read Horror, where we search the internet for the best horror articles of the week so you don’t have to. Without further ado:
- 10 Questions With Bruce Campbell
- 17 Ways To Write A Terrifyingly Good Horror Story
- An Appreciation Of The Curse Of The Crimson Altar
- Five Minutes With Joseph Schwartz
- Dissecting Herschell Gordon Lewis
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.
With Ash vs Evil Dead back for a second season, Empire fires ten questions at genre legend Bruce Campbell.
Blogger Karen Woodward offers up her thoughts on how to write a terrifyingly good horror story.
Starburst’s Martin Unsworth takes a look back at the classic 1968 horror film The Curse Of The Crimson Altar.
Ginger Nuts Of Horror talks to author Joseph Schwartz about writing and his new book STABCO.
With the recent passing of one of horror’s most influential directors, Arrow In The Head’s Jake Dee takes a look at the career of Herschell Gordon Lewis.
Support the This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
We offer the This Is Horror Podcast free of charge, but if you think it’s worth $1 per month we’d love you to join our Patreon. You’ll receive Patron perks, too, such as early bird access to all episodes, the ability to submit questions to our guests and even discounts off This Is Horror products.The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey