In this podcast, Ai Jiang talks about early life lessons, defining success and failure, being Chinese-Canadian, and much more.
About Ai Jiang
Ai Jiang is a Chinese-Canadian writer of speculative fiction and poetry. Active since 2021, she was a finalist for the Nebula Award for Best Short Story for her 2022 story, “Give Me English”. Her long-form writing career began in 2023 with the release of Linghun, published by Dark Matter INK.
Thanks for Listening!
Help out the show:
- Support This Is Horror on Patreon
- Listen to This Is Horror Podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Listen to This Is Horror Podcast on Spotify
- Rate and review This Is Horror on Apple Podcasts
- Share the episode on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
Let us know how you enjoyed this episode:
Haunted: Perron Manor by Lee Mountford
Haunted: Perron Manor is Book 1 in the Haunted series, which continues with Haunted: Devil’s Door. Available now in paperback, eBook, and audiobook.
Through Dry Places by D.H. Gutierrez
Through Dry Places is a brand new novella from D.H. Gutierrez. Available now on Amazon and beyond.