In this podcast Craig Clevenger talks about his fourth novel, writing each story as if it’s your last, advice to eighteen-year-old self, and much more.
About Craig Clevenger
Craig Clevenger is an American author of contemporary fiction. Born 1964 in Dallas, Texas, he grew up in Southern California where he studied English at California State University, Long Beach. He is the author of two novels, The Contortionist’s Handbook and Dermaphoria.
Click the timestamps to jump straight to the audio.
Thanks for Listening!
Help out the show:
- Support This Is Horror on Patreon
- Listen to This Is Horror Podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Listen to This Is Horror Podcast on Spotify
- Rate and review This Is Horror on Apple Podcasts
- Share the episode on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
Let us know how you enjoyed this episode:
- Craig Clevenger books
- The Simple Art of Murder (essay) by Raymond Chandler
- Buellton Library’s Writers’ Workshop Video Interviews
Boarded Windows, Dead Leaves
From cultish rituals to cosmic horror, Michael Jess Alexander’s collection of horror fiction will leave you disquieted and unsettled. These tales and six others await you in this haunting volume of horror fiction.
Howls From Hell: A Horror Anthology
Spacefaring researchers disturb an ancient horror. An enchanted object curses a grieving widow. A haunted reel torments a film student. A murder trial hinges on a chilling testimony. In Howls From Hell, sixteen emerging horror writers pave the way for the future of the genre. Fans of dark and macabre fiction will savor this exhibition of all-original tales born from one of the fastest-growing horror communities in the world: HOWL Society.