In this podcast Joshua Chaplinsky talks about LitReactor, Chuck Palahniuk, juicy Hollywood rumours, and much more.
About Joshua Chaplinsky
Joshua Chaplinsky is the Managing Editor of LitReactor.com. He has also written for the popular film site Screen Anarchy and for ChuckPalahniuk.net, the official website of Fight Club author Chuck Palahniuk. He is the author of Kanye West—Reanimator. His short fiction has appeared in Zetetic, Motherboard, Vol. 1 Brooklyn, Thuglit, Dark Moon Digest, Pantheon Magazine, and multiple print anthologies. More info at joshuachaplinsky.com.
- [03:00] Fixing problems in the new edition of Kanye West—Reanimator
- [10:15] Max Booth III, via Patreon, quick-fire questions 1) Trapt
- [11:45] Long line of Cockrobins?
- [16:15] Juicy Hollywood rumours
- [26:15] How close is Max to being fired
- [27:35] Raising Max’s salary
- [28:55] Role at LitReactor
- [37:25] Future plans for LitReactor
- [46:00] Helping Chuck Palahniuk
- [49:40] Thomas Joyce, via Patreon, asks about staying on top of work
- [51:30] Working routines
- [53:20] Where Josh sees himself in five years
- [55:45] Advice to eighteen-year-old self
- [01:00:35] Connect with Joshua
- [01:01:45] Final thoughts
Thanks for Listening!
Let us know how you enjoyed this episode:
Help out the show:
- Support This Is Horror on Patreon.
- Rate and review This Is Horror on iTunes. We read every review and they really do help.
- Share the episode on Facebook and Twitter.
- Subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
Tormented by Lee Mountford
Ashes and Entropy
Nightscape Press is proud to present Ashes and Entropy edited by Robert S. Wilson, an anthology of cosmic horror and noir/neo-noir. Ashes and Entropy will include brand new stories by Laird Barron, Damien Angelica Walters, John Langan, Kristi DeMeester, Jon Padgett, Jayaprakash Satyamurthy, Lucy A. Snyder, Tim Waggoner, Jessica McHugh, Paul Michael Anderson, Max Booth III, Lynne Jamneck, Greg Sisco, Lisa Mannetti, Nate Southard,Erinn L. Kemper, Matthew M. Bartlett, Autumn Christian, and will be published in December of 2018.