In this podcast Paul Tremblay talks about his new novel Disappearance at Devil’s Rock, A Head Full of Ghosts and story ideas.
About Paul Tremblay
Paul Tremblay is the author of the novels Disappearance at Devil’s Rock and A Head Full of Ghosts. His other novels include The Little Sleep, No Sleep till Wonderland, Swallowing a Donkey’s Eye, and Floating Boy and the Girl Who Couldn’t Fly (co-written with Stephen Graham Jones).
- [02:45] Interview start/lessons learned in last year
- [08:15] Dream reader
- [11:10] What to expect from Disappearance at Devil’s Rock
- [11:50] Travis Earl, via Patreon, asks about novels and movies that inspired Disappearance
- [16:35] Mark N, via Patreon, asks about when in the A Head Full of Ghosts lifecycle Disappearance was written
- [20:45] Writing about children in horror stories
- [27:40] Current story ideas
- [30:15] Returning to abandoned stories
- [33:14] Jo, via Patreon, asks about slang in Disappearance
- [35:55] Teaching
- [43:10] Paul Tremblay FINALLY makes sense
- [43:45] Jake Marley, via Patreon, asks about notes, outlining and discovery writing
- [46:10] Jake Marley, via Patreon, asks about revisions
Please support the This Is Horror Podcast
ResourcesBuy Paul Tremblay fiction
You can also find us on Stitcher, Zune and Blackberry.