Remember a month, or so, back when we announced a competition to win The Concrete Grove trilogy? Contestants had to submit an ending to Gary McMahon’s short story, You Haven’t Seen Me, set in the concrete grove universe. The standard of entries was incredibly high, and we’re delighted to announce that the winner is Ray Cluley. So, with that said, ladies and gentlemen, enjoy the below story (just click that link).
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey