“This is one of those stories you read so you can get to the end so it’ll stop scaring you. The problem with The Visible Filth is that it doesn’t go away so easy. In your weaker moments some of this imagery will rise, then stick around even when you close your eyes. So go on, open this book up. You won’t be forgetting it any time soon.”
Stephen Graham Jones, author of The Elvis Room
Exclusive This Is Horror Shop Pre-Order Bonuses
- Receive a FREE unabridged The Visible Filth audiobook narrated by Nathan Ballingrud in its entirety
- Receive three FREE eBook versions of The Visible Filth in MOBI, EPUB and PDF format
- Receive a special signature sheet signed by Nathan Ballingrud
- Receive BOTH the FREE audiobook and FREE eBooks BEFORE the physical edition of The Visible Filth is available to buy
Please note pre-orders close at 12:00AM GMT on Friday 30 January 2015.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey