Grimm Up North and the BFI Gothic Season have joined forces to present their Ghosts double bill which will take place on 13 December. The event, which will take place at the magnificent Ordsall Hall in Salford, will feature a double header of The Innocents (1961) and The Others (2001). Tickets are available now from the Grimmfest website.
Joseph D’Lacey is on offer this Christmas
Joseph D’Lacey has announced that he will welcome in the festive season by putting his book Garbage Man on offer on the Kindle. Head over to Joseph’s website to pick this book up for a bargain price! Remember you can also pick up his This Is Horror chapbook Roadkill for just £1.99 on Amazon or can get the physical edition as part of our year one chapbook special offer.
Shaun Hutson goes Audible
Audible.com have announced that they have bought the audio rights to four of Hutson’s novels, Spawn, Relics, Assassin and Renegades. Assassin will be available on 13 December, with Relics and Renegades following on Christmas Eve and Spawn following on 10 January.
Paul Finch book signing
Paul Finch, collator of the Terror Tales horror series, will be signing copies of his latest crime thriller Sacrifice, among other books, on Saturday 30 November. The event will take place at Waterstone’s in Wigan at 1pm.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey