Europe in Autumn by Dave Hutchinson is the latest release from Solaris. The novel is a dystopian espionage thriller set in a nightmarish futuristic Europe and will be released in the UK on 13 February 2014, with the American release coming on 29 January 2014.
Gary McMahon knows where you live
Crystal Lake Publishing have released Where You Live by Gary McMahon. The book is McMahon’s latest short story collection which mixes stories from McMahon’s sold out collection It Knows Where You Live with rare reprints and new material. You can pick up your copy in both paperback and kindle versions.
Pendragon Press reveal 2014 release
Pendragon Press have announced a new hardcover for 2014 release. John L. Probert’s film essay book The Little Book of House of Mortal Cinema will be released in February and customers can reserve their copy now at the Pendragon Press website.
Spectral Press haunts Derby
Spectral Press have announced an event in Derby on 19 December to celebrate the release of their forthcoming book The Christmas Ghost Stories of Lawrence Gordon Clark. The event will feature an interview with Lawrence and a screening of A Warning to the Curious. Tickets can be booked at the Derby Quad website.
Grimmfest whisper in the darkness
Grimmfest have announced an unholy partnership with Horrorshow.TV to bring viewers The Whisperer in Darkness, a H.P. Lovecraft adaptation. The film is available to view or buy over at the Horrorshow website.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey