Black Static #46
TTA Press have released the cover and contents of the latest issue of Black Static. The fantastic cover art has been created by Ben Baldwin whereas fiction from Ralph Robert Moore, Damien Angelica Walters and Gary McMahon among others, join regular features from Stephen Volk and Lynda E. Rucker. Subscribe to Black Static today at the TTA Press website.
Grimm Up North bring Serenity
Grimm Up North are celebrating the 10th anniversary of the release of Joss Whedon’s Serenity, the feature film which wrapped up the insanely popular TV series Firefly. The screening will take place at Manchester’s Odeon Printworks on 12 May, tickets are £7.50 and can be bought from the Grimm Up North website.
13 April saw the release of Leviathan: The Story of Hellraiser for pre-order. The two-part six hour documentary sheds light on creation of Clive Barker’s sick vision from the page to the silver screen. Head over to the Leviathan website for details on how to grab your copy now.
Dark Regions Press have announced a special edition of horror legend Richard Laymon’s 1984 novel Night Show. This first ever hard-cover version features new illustrations and fantastic cover art. Head over to Dark Regions’ website to order yours now.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey