“Years in the making, and spanning multiple genres, Unamerica by Cody Goodfellow is destined to be another stellar release from a powerhouse writer.”
A secret city lies deep underground the desert near the US-Mexico border. It promises everything immigrants and refugees seek: Luxury, liberty, and a life of excess.
This is the Terminal Autonomous Zone.
And there, two prophets arise. One believes he will bring a revolution with the magic mushrooms he’s discovered. The other preaches fire and brimstone, able to heal and resurrect the dead from the powers of strange angels.
Everyone is taking sides, all marching towards inevitable war.
Why we’re excited about this book:
When readers pick up a Cody Goodfellow book, they know they’re in for a wild ride. Author of Strategies Against Nature, Radiant Dawn, All Monster Action, Rapture of the Deep, The Snake Handler (with J. David Osborne), and Sleazeland, just to name a few, Goodfellow is one of the most creative and inventive writers working today in any genre. Years in the making, and spanning multiple genres, Unamerica by Cody Goodfellow is destined to be another stellar release from a powerhouse writer. Stephen King says: “Cody Goodfellow knows how to chill your blood. . .”, and Publisher’s Weekly says: “Goodfellow satirizes the excesses of capitalism, religion, and drug culture in this macabre dystopian fantasy… a wild, trippy journey through a horrifying nightmare version of America.” Releasing 7 June 2019 from King Shot Press, Unamerica by Cody Goodfellow is available for pre-order now.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey