In this podcast Caitlin Starling talks about The Luminous Dead, early life lessons, forthcoming projects, and much more.
Caitlin Starling is a writer of horror-tinged speculative fiction and interactive media. She is based out of Portland, Oregon. Her first novel, The Luminous Dead, comes out from Harper Voyager on April 2, 2019. She tweets at @see_starling. You can find links to her work and ongoing projects at www.caitlinstarling.com.
Original photo credit: © Beth Olson Creative 2017
- [03:40] Interview start /early life lessons
- [09:40] Early influences and interests
- [15:30] Tragic early life lesson
- [25:40] The Luminous Dead
- [45:20] Cover art
- [57:15] Forthcoming project and Maths chat
Thanks for Listening!
Help out the show:
- Vote for This Is Horror in the British Podcast Awards
- Support This Is Horror on Patreon
- Listen to This Is Horror Podcast on iTunes
- Listen to This Is Horror Podcast on Spotify
- Rate and review This Is Horror on iTunes
- Share the episode on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
Let us know how you enjoyed this episode:
Castle Rock Radio and Perpetual Motion Machine Publishing
Check out Castle Rock Radio on iTunes and support Perpetual Motion Machine Publishing on Patreon.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey