“Cullen Bunn is one of the best writers working in the field of horror comics today, and this new title blending crime and horror has nightmare fuel written all over it. “
New Orleans has a serious problem with a new drug. Made from the ashes of the dead, dealers are starting wars to control the supply while the demand goes out of control. The drug comes with a weird side-effect, and while the dealers wage war, the abusers have horrifying visions of the dead returning from the grave.
Except these aren’t just visions … the dead are returning.
Why we’re excited about this book:
Cullen Bunn is one of the best writers working in the field of horror comics today, and this new title blending crime and horror has nightmare fuel written all over it. Creator of Harrow County, Regression, and Wolf Moon, Bunn always brings his A-game to the table, and with Jonas Scharf (Might Morphin Power Rangers, Warlords of Appalachia) handling the interiors, and a striking cover by Lee Garbett, this new series is destined to be a hit. Bone Parish #1 published through BOOM! Studios is available for pre-order and releases 25 July 2018.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey