“Coyne has written many gruesome short-stories through the years, and now the best tales are collected in one volume for the first time.”
From Cemetery Dance Publishing comes a major collection by one the best writers of horror fiction. Featuring fourteen tales guaranteed to send a shiver down your spine, A Game in the Sun and Other Stories by John Coyne is one collection you definitely don’t want to miss.
Why we’re excited about this book:
John Coyne is one of the original paperback masters from the late 70’s and early 80’s horror boom. The author of The Legacy, The Piercing, Hobgoblin, Fury, and many more horror classics, he consistently knows exactly how to scare the hell out of his readers. Coyne has written many gruesome short-stories through the years, and now the best tales are collected in one volume for the first time. A Game in the Sun and Other Stories by John Coyne releases 15 August 2018 and is available at the Cemetery Dance website and Amazon for pre-order right now.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey