In this podcast Patrick Lacey talks about growing up in a haunted house, Bone Saw, sleep paralysis, and much more.
About Patrick Lacey
Writer of Bone Saw, Practitioners, Dream Woods, and We Came Back. Collector of weird stuff. Drinker of coffee and IPA.
- [04:30] Growing up in a haunted house
- [08:45] Spiritual and supernatural beliefs
- [10:50] Scariest and most difficult to explain experiences in the house
- [26:00] Early life lessons
- [35:45] Watching Nightmare on Elm Street whilst a kindergarten student
- [39:00] Horror and family’s reaction/encouragement
- [40:40] Sleep paralysis
- [52:30] Bone Saw
- [58:20] A good editor to help with self-doubt
Thanks for Listening!
Let us know how you enjoyed this episode:
Help out the show:
- Support This Is Horror on Patreon.
- Rate and review This Is Horror on iTunes. We read every review and they really do help.
- Share the episode on Facebook and Twitter.
- Subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
Castle Rock Radio and Perpetual Motion Machine Publishing
Check out Castle Rock Radio on iTunes and support Perpetual Motion Machine Publishing on Patreon.