A couple of months have passed since we announced that Joseph D’Lacey had signed with Proxima Books for his forthcoming vampire novel, Blood Fugue. It brings us great pleasure to announce that Joseph has secured another great publishing deal. This time around it’s with Simon Key’s Timeline Books. His as yet untitled collection will include a diverse array of short stories written over the past eleven years. The collection is tentatively penned in for a September 2012 release.
We caught up with Simon Key who had this to say about Timeline Books publishing deal with Joseph D’Lacey, “I’ve been a huge fan of Joseph’s since I was lucky enough to read his first novel MEAT, in 2008. I cannot tell you how excited I am to be publishing this collection of his shorter stories. The book will showcase what a talent Joseph is. I love his ability to weave a story and take the reader on a journey to unknown places. You never know where you are with his writing until he lets you know. That’s a rare talent and I hope that this collection will excite and thrill everyone who reads it.”
We were also fortunate enough to catch up with Joseph D’Lacey for an exclusive interview on his new collection. We also threw in a couple of questions about his up-and-coming MEAT movie.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey