It is a pleasure for us to announce that Joseph D’Lacey is joining Proxima Books with a new novel Blood Fugue. Joseph is the author of Meat, Garbage Man and The Kill Crew, winner of the British Fantasy Society’s Sydney J. Bounds Award and has received praise from Stephen King.
We caught up with Joseph D’Lacey who is delighted to be working with Proxima Books and Editor, Steve Haynes. Joseph says, “Steve approached me and said that he was interested in publishing one of my books. I’m excited to have a new publisher. Blood Fugue is my twist on the vampire genre.”
Editor, Steve Haynes says, “We’re incredibly excited to be working with Joseph, an astonishingly gifted and provocative writer. Blood Fugue is a visceral eco-horror that just swept us away.”
We will keep you informed of new updates between the ecological master of horror, Joseph D’Lacey and fresh-faced imprint, Proxima Books.
Blood Fugue is set for release in Autumn 2012.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey