Guy Adams is the author of the novels The World House and its sequel Restoration. He gave up acting five years ago to become a full time writer. He has since written bestselling humour titles based on TV’s Life on Mars, Torchwood novels and two new Sherlock Holmes adventures, The Breath of God and The Army of Doctor Moreau. He also recently novelised the Hammer film Kronos and his latest book, Hands of the Ripper, is another in the same vein. When This Is Horror’s John Llewellyn Probert found out that Mr Adams may have included him as a thinly-disguised character in the latter, he wasted no time in getting to the bottom of things with Mr Adams, as the following interview testifies.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey