- Leatherface’s Pool Party – The Ultimate Horror Mashup
- Women In Horror Month: interview With Author Linda Addison
- 10 Amazing Horror Movies Directed By Women
- The Friday The 13th Snow Sequel That Never Happened
- 16-Bit Slasher game Camp Sunshine Reviewed
No, it’s not the latest Chainsaw film, sadly, but a light hearted piece of stop motion filming that answers the question of what would happen if everybody’s favourite Texan maniac invited his horror pals over for a party.
February is Women in Horror month so Kathryn McGee of the Horror Writers Association interviews four time Bram Stoker Award winner Linda Addison about her poetry collections.
Continuing the Women In Horror Month theme, Joshua Millican of Horror Freak News looks back at ten amazing horror films directed by women.
Ever wondered what would happen if Jason Vorhees went on the rampage in the winter instead of his usual summer season? It nearly happened, and Wicked Horror’s Nat Brehmer has the lowdown.
Remember the 80s? The decade of 16-bit video games and slasher movies? The two have been combined in Steam game Camp Sunshine and Ginger Nuts Of Horror’s George Daniel Lea takes a look at it.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey