Welcome to Must Read Horror, where we search the internet for the best horror articles of the week so you don’t have to. Without further ado:
- Bloody Disgusting dissect the Resident Evil 3 Remake demo and pick out five key takeaways
- The Gingernuts of Horror continue the ‘Horrors of Humanity’ series with a piece by Phil Sloman
- Sci-fi & Scary feature original creepy fiction from Jen Bernardini, ‘A Thousand Bloated Flies’
- Carlene O’Conner explains to Crime Reads how she gained her respect for the supernatural
- The Horror Tree interview Jemimah Halbert Brewster of Underground Writers
Andrew King of Bloody Disgusting digs in to the eagerly awaited demo of Resident Evil 3 Remake and chooses five key observations.
Phil Sloman, author of Broken on the Inside, and many other releases, contributes this piece for Gingernuts of Horror’s ‘Horror of Humanity’ mental health-focussed series.
As part of their online short fiction series, Sci-fi & Scary present ‘A Thousand Bloated Flies’ by Jen Bernardini.
In this essay for Crime Reads, author Carlene O’Conner (Murder in an Irish Cottage) explains how an experience from her youth gave her a certain respect for the supernatural.
Jemimah Halbert Brewster, editor-in-chief and operations manager of Australia-based Underground Writers, talks to The Horror Tree’s Angelique Fawn about running the small press and more besides.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey