In this podcast Bracken MacLeod talks about his first experiences with horror, his novel Stranded, and much more.
About Bracken MacLeod
Bracken MacLeod is the author of the novels Stranded and Mountain Home, a short story collection from ChiZine Publications titled 13 Views of the Suicide Woods, and a novella titled White Night. His new novel, Come To Dust, is coming in June 2017 from Trepidatio Publishing. He lives in New England and is currently at work on his next novel.
- [04:25] Interview start/first experiences with story/watching adult horror from six years old
- [24:55] Early desire to be a crime writer
- [36:50] The Texas Chain Saw Massacre
- [50:05] Influences on Stranded
Note: Scott Nicolay’s ‘After’ will be included in his second collection.
Please subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
Subscribe via iTunes
Listen to This Is Horror via iTunes
Visit our Patreon page and donate to the This Is Horror Podcast
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey
Subscribe, Rate and Review on iTunes!
Want a free horror eBook?
Subscribe for the latest horror news and to find out about new This Is Horror products, podcasts, books, and all that good stuff ahead of the crowd.