In this podcast Jasper Bark talks about the art of asking, permission marketing, facebook advertising, social media and much more.
About Jasper Bark
- [01:44] Interview start. Technology and the art of the podcast.
- [05:45] Raising money for Beyond Lovecraft – how to be successful with crowdfunding
- [10:00] The art of asking and permission marketing – why and how it’s okay to ask for help
- [22:00] Michael McDowell and other underrated creators
- [25:00] Translations
- [33:00] Revisiting stories – books and films
- [34:25] Morning routines and daily habits
- [38:45] Interacting with people via social media
- [42:20] Banned from Facebook
- [49:52] Facebook adverts
Please support the This Is Horror Podcast
- TIH 071: Jasper Bark on Beyond Lovecraft, Crowdfunding and Graphic Novels
- TIH 022: Horror and Comedy with Jasper Bark and David James Keaton
- Buy Jasper Bark fiction (UK)
- Buy Jasper Bark fiction (US)
- Indiegogo Beyond Lovecraft
- 1,000 True Fans by Kevin Kelly
Please subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
Subscribe via iTunes
Listen to This Is Horror via iTunes
Visit our Patreon page and donate to the This Is Horror Podcast
You can also find us on Stitcher, Zune and Blackberry.
Support the This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
We offer the This Is Horror Podcast free of charge, but if you think it’s worth $1 per month we’d love you to join our Patreon. You’ll receive Patron perks, too, such as early bird access to all episodes, the ability to submit questions to our guests and even discounts off This Is Horror products.The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey