In this podcast we interview Josh Malerman in part three of our interview. Josh talks about Ghastle and Yule, and how to tackle self-doubt and finish your story.
Check out our previous episodes with Josh Malerman.
- TIH 035: Josh Malerman on Bird Box, The ‘Horror’ Label and Overnight Success
- TIH 037: Josh Malerman on The Film Adaptation of Bird Box, Story Ideas and Intimidating Writers
- [01:35] Interview start/Ghastle and Yule
- [08:30] Current book – strange sounds and readings
- [12:59] Stephen King writing the last three Dark Tower books
- [15:00] Producing rough drafts
- [16:15] Books that have scared Josh
- [21:20] Morning rituals and daily routines
- [24:50] Next novel
- [29: 25] How to tackle self-doubt, lack of inspiration and finish your story
- [36:37] Finishing your story/art
- [39:00] fiction and non-fiction recommendation, an impact on your life, something you would
Please subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
Subscribe via iTunes
Listen to This Is Horror via iTunes
You can also find us on Stitcher, Zune and Blackberry.
Support the This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
We offer the This Is Horror Podcast free of charge, but if you think it’s worth $1 per month we’d love you to join our Patreon. You’ll receive Patron perks, too, such as early bird access to all episodes, the ability to submit questions to our guests and even discounts off This Is Horror products.The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey