Vampire Circus by award-winning author Mark Morris (Toady, Cinema Macabre, Dr Who) is a novelisation of the 1972 Hammer Horror film of the same name. While this review recommends a watch for its own sake, the story should work equally well to audiences unfamiliar with the film. Morris has cleverly updated the action to the present day and introduced this classic to modern readers.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey