They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau lands on 28 November but for those of you that pre-order we have some amazing treats.
- FREE eBook Triptych: Three Cosmic Tales by T.E. Grau. eBook includes an introduction plus the stories ‘Flutes’, ‘In The Cave, She Sang’ and ‘Low Hanging Clouds’.
- Prize Draw for Tuckerisation in T.E. Grau’s forthcoming release Crayfish. The winner will become a character who dies in Grau’s forthcoming story, so if you fancy dying at the hands of Grau, we have you covered.
Right now you can pre-order the eBook or paperback from Amazon. Just follow the link below.
To whet your appetite here’s the synopsis for They Don’t Come Home Anymore:
“Find a safe place to die. And make sure it is away from the people and away from the sky.”
T.E Grau is not just a new, exciting voice in weird fiction, he is THE defining voice of the new generation. They Don’t Come Home Anymore is both a fragmented nightmare and a heartbreaking allegory you won’t forget anytime soon. Some of you won’t forget it ever.—DEAD END FOLLIES
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey
Subscribe, Rate and Review on iTunes!
Want a free horror eBook?
Subscribe for the latest horror news and to find out about new This Is Horror products, podcasts, books, and all that good stuff ahead of the crowd. What have got to lose? I guess, nothing really, you could unsubscribe any time. I mean, technically you could just grab the free eBook and run. That'd be it. Easy. But don't do that. Stick around. You might like it here.