The next This Is Horror event will take place at Blackwell’s Charing Cross, London branch on Friday November 16, 2012. Kicking off promptly at 6pm and running through until 8pm, the evening celebrates the launch of Joseph D’Lacey’s forthcoming, Blood Fugue.
The event features readings from Arthur C. Clarke award-winner, Pat Cadigan, the creator of Abaddon Books’ Pax Britannia steampunk universe, Jonathan Green and the award-winning eco-horror stalwart, Joseph D’Lacey. Proceedings will be curated by the voice of horror, Jasper Bark.
There will be copies of the authors books available to buy on the evening, so make sure you bring plenty of money with you. Fortunately, it’s a free event so there’s no charge on the door.
A facebook event for the launch of Blood Fugue has already been set up, so if that’s your bag why not ‘join the event’.
See you next month, and watch this space for the obligatory event poster and more information.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey
Subscribe, Rate and Review on iTunes!
Want a free horror eBook?
Subscribe for the latest horror news and to find out about new This Is Horror products, podcasts, books, and all that good stuff ahead of the crowd.