HM: No. The studio never made any particular demands about the music – they were just pleased with the way things were going. Some of the films had to use more old material because my schedule didn’t give me time to write any new music. And of course sometimes the editing got so crazy because of censorship from the MPAA that even though I had written music specifically to fit a scene, sometimes it might have been cut so much that the music editor had to patch it up with cues from an earlier film! I didn’t specifically write music for Friday the 13th Part VII or VIII but I think some of my music got reused in there anyway.
This Is Horror Books
The best way you can support This Is Horror is buy our books. Head on over to the This Is Horror Shop to see the books we have available. We have a special offer on All Four Year One Books – JUST £10!
You can buy our latest release, The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud direct from us right now. Each direct order includes eBooks in PDF, epub and mobi format.
Buy This Is Horror Books on Kindle!
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud (Buy on Amazon UK.) (Buy on Amazon US.)
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones (Buy on Amazon UK.) (Buy on Amazon US.)
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley (Buy on Amazon UK.) (Buy on Amazon US.)
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey (Buy on Amazon UK.) (Buy on Amazon US.)
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan (Buy on Amazon UK) (Buy on Amazon US.)