If you’re coming to our This Is Horror event tonight at The University of Warwick, there’s free parking at Milburn House after 6:30pm. Alternatively parking is free all day on Milburn Hill Road – it gets pretty busy during the day but eases up after 5pm.
Just to stress the event is NOT at the Arts Centre. It is at Milburn House in The Writer’s Room (Milburn House is pictured).
As it is within The Writer’s Room there are no drinks as such on sale, but you are invited to bring your own drinks.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey