Five years after the East Coast was ravaged in Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No! Fin, his family and the cosmos have been blissfully sharknado-free in the intervening years, but now sharks—and ‘nados!—are being whipped up in places (and ways) least expected…
Why we’re looking forward to this: Are we really up to a fourth Sharknado movie already? Guess so, but at least we know what we’re in for—sharks, tornados, franchise regulars Ian Ziering and Tara Reid, and a ton of celebrity cameos!
Joining the fun this time are, among many others, Motley Crue’s Vince Neil, WWE Superstar Seth Rollins, Baywatch babes Gina Lee Nolin and Alexandra Paul, MMA fighter Roy Nelson, Steve Guttenberg, Gary Busey, and the one and only David Hasselhoff.
It definitely won’t be the best horror film you’ll see this year, but if the previous three are anything to go by it’ll be fun, so chill a couple of beers, order a pizza and just go with the Sharknado!
Sharknado 4: The 4th Awakens debuts on SyFy on Sunday 31 July.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey