The Circus of Horrors will begin a brand new run of shows at the Lyric Theatre on Shaftesbury Avenue on 28 October until 16 December. After 18 years of shock n’ roll thrills, The Circus of Horrors will this year be taking their audience through the horror of the plague-ridden London into the Great Fire in 1666.
The organisers have very kindly offered a pair of tickets to a lucky winner of our competition. It’s easy to win, simply send your name, address and contact number to Dan Howarth at firstname.lastname@example.org, along with the correct answer to the question below.
Which UK TV show did The Circus of Horrors take by storm in 2011?
The competition will close at midnight on 20 November 2013.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey
Subscribe, Rate and Review on iTunes!
Want a free horror eBook?
Subscribe for the latest horror news and to find out about new This Is Horror products, podcasts, books, and all that good stuff ahead of the crowd.