To celebrate the launch of Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey on Amazon Kindle we’ve decided to offer a few incentives for all you readers that buy and/or review the story which Dread Central described as, “Like nothing you’ve read before. A frenetic, blistering bullet train of white-knuckle reflex.”
Here’s what we’re doing:
- The first three people to buy and review Roadkill on Amazon receive a physical copy of Roadkill or any other chapbook of their choice.
- Everybody that buys and reviews Roadkill between now and a week today – that’s Tuesday October 8, 2013 – at 12:00PM GMT gets entered into a prize draw to win a copy of every single chapbook we’ve published to-date plus a premium subscription for next year (that’s two years of chapbooks) plus a copy of Joseph’s award-winning classic, MEAT, which was praised by none other than Stephen King.
- Everybody that reviews Roadkill between now and a week today gets entered into a prize draw to win two physical edition premium chapbooks of their choice (so if you’ve already bought Roadkill as a physical book you can still review it on Amazon and enter this fantastic competition).
- Everybody that buys Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey between now and a week today gets entered into a prize draw to win one physical edition of a premium chapbook of their choice.
Note: if you have already bought the Roadkill eBook you are still eligible for all these competitions, no points deducted for early buyers.
So that’s three chapbooks we’re giving away, plus a draw to win two years worth of chapbooks and MEAT, plus a draw for two physical edition premium chapbooks of your choice, plus a draw for a single physical edition premium chapbook of your choice. Not bad, huh? So if you review AND buy the eBook of Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey you’re automatically entered into all three of these draws.
How do I enter?
Just send Michael@ThisIsHorror.co.uk an email marked ‘Joseph D’Lacey eBook competition’ with proof of purchase and/or a link to your review depending on which competition(s) you’re entering.
Is this a worldwide competition?
Yes. So if you’re living overseas and want to avoid paying overseas postage costs but still want a physical edition of Roadkill get buying and reading ASAP to be one of the first three readers to buy and review Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey.
Here’s a reminder of all the Amazon websites where you can buy Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey.
And here are the most popular links:
Happy reading, folks!
Support the This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
We offer the This Is Horror Podcast free of charge, but if you think it’s worth $1 per month we’d love you to join our Patreon. You’ll receive Patron perks, too, such as early bird access to all episodes, the ability to submit questions to our guests and even discounts off This Is Horror products.The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey