- What Makes A Horror Villain Interesting
- Nicolas Winding Refn Talks About The Neon Demon
- Badass Female Villains
- Writer Jon Spaihts Talks Universal Monsters Cinematic Universe
- Horror Movie Villains Body Count
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.
Bloody Disgusting’s Jonathan Barkin examines what makes a great horror villain.
Director Nicolas Winding Refn talks to Ginger Nuts Of Horror’s Paul Heath about his film The Neon Demon.
Starbust takes a look at some of the most badass female villains.
JoBlo’s Sean Wist talks to director Jon Spaihts about the Universal Monsters Cinematic Universe.
Unreality magazine’s Nat B tallies up the highest horror movie villain kills.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey