5 Must Read Horror Articles 24 October 2016
Welcome to Must Read Horror, where we search the internet for the best horror articles of the week so you don’t have to. Without further ado:
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.
Ginger Nuts Of Horror talk to author Jasper Bark about his new novel The Final Cut and novellas Run To Ground and Bed Of Crimson Joy.
Ben Lelievre of Dead End Follies talks to author Nick Mamatas about cosmic horror, abjection and social media.
Bloody Disgusting’s Jonathan Barkan takes a look at five cancelled horror video games that just might have been awesome.
Dread Central’s Sean Decker talks to director Alejandro G Alegre about his new film Inicuo: The Brotherhood.
Starburst’s John Townsend talks to Australian actress Lucy Fry about her starring role in the recent Wolf Creek television series.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey
Subscribe, Rate and Review on iTunes!
Want a free horror eBook?
Subscribe for the latest horror news and to find out about new This Is Horror products, podcasts, books, and all that good stuff ahead of the crowd. What have got to lose? I guess, nothing really, you could unsubscribe any time. I mean, technically you could just grab the free eBook and run. That'd be it. Easy. But don't do that. Stick around. You might like it here.