- The Case For Digitally Resurrecting Horror Actors
- Actress Joanne Mitchell Answers Ten Scary Questions
- Interview With Author Amber Fallon
- Horror Films Made Into Musicals
- Milla Jovovich Recaps Resident Evil Series
After Peter Cushing’s digital resurrection in Rogue One, Bloody Disgusting’s John Squires discusses the possibility of doing the same for established horror franchises.
Starburst’s Andrew Pollard asks Adult Babies actress Joanne Mitchell ten horror related questions.
Author Amber Fallon talks to Ginger Nuts Of Horror about her craft and latest novel The Terminal.
A good horror premise can thrive in different mediums, so check out Bloody Disgusting’s Trace Thurman’s look at eight horror films that were made into musicals.
With Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (maybe) due in cinemas at the end of the month, Milla Jovovich kindly brings us up to speed on the last five movies in a little over two minutes.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey