- The Case For Digitally Resurrecting Horror Actors
- Actress Joanne Mitchell Answers Ten Scary Questions
- Interview With Author Amber Fallon
- Horror Films Made Into Musicals
- Milla Jovovich Recaps Resident Evil Series
After Peter Cushing’s digital resurrection in Rogue One, Bloody Disgusting’s John Squires discusses the possibility of doing the same for established horror franchises.
Starburst’s Andrew Pollard asks Adult Babies actress Joanne Mitchell ten horror related questions.
Author Amber Fallon talks to Ginger Nuts Of Horror about her craft and latest novel The Terminal.
A good horror premise can thrive in different mediums, so check out Bloody Disgusting’s Trace Thurman’s look at eight horror films that were made into musicals.
With Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (maybe) due in cinemas at the end of the month, Milla Jovovich kindly brings us up to speed on the last five movies in a little over two minutes.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.