In this podcast Wrath James White talks about extreme horror, uncomfortable writing, The Resurrectionist, and much more.
About Wrath James White
Wrath James White is a former World Class Heavyweight Kickboxer, a professional Kickboxing and Mixed Martial Arts trainer, distance runner, performance artist, and former street brawler, who is now known for creating some of the most disturbing works of fiction in print. His books include The Resurrectionist, Succulent Prey, and The Teratologist with Edward Lee.
Click the timestamps to jump straight to the audio.
Thanks for Listening!
Help out the show:
- Support This Is Horror on Patreon
- Listen to This Is Horror Podcast on iTunes
- Listen to This Is Horror Podcast on Spotify
- Rate and review This Is Horror on iTunes
- Share the episode on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
Let us know how you enjoyed this episode:
Dracula’s Death, the 1921 Hungarian silent film was the first motion picture to ever depict Count Dracula. While the film itself is lost, a prose adaptation has survived. Strangers From Nowhere is proud to present an illustrated English translation of Dracula’s Death, available in ebook and paperback on Amazon, and as a numbered and signed hardcover edition at strangersfromnowhere.com.
Jane Doe by Eric Ashmore
Gordon is an everyday seaside psycho, kidnapping and killing for fun, with a quality torture
basement to boot. His latest victim is Jane. Sadly for Gordon, Jane turns out to be a handful of
energy. Cosmic energy. And everything is about to go wrong in the bloodiest way possible. Jane Doe by Ash Ericmore is extreme horror, full of blood, gore, brain matter and more, painted with the blackest of humour. Jane Doe by Ash Ericmore. Only available on Amazon.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey