In this podcast Gemma Amor talks about Cruel Works of Nature, mental health and creativity, writing for audio, and much more.
About Gemma Amor
Gemma Amor is the Bram Stoker Award-nominated author of Dear Laura, Cruel Works of Nature, Till The Score is Paid, and White Pines. She is also a podcaster, illustrator and voice actor, and is based in Bristol, in the U.K.
Click the timestamps to jump straight to the audio.
Thanks for Listening!
Help out the show:
- Support This Is Horror on Patreon
- Listen to This Is Horror Podcast on iTunes
- Listen to This Is Horror Podcast on Spotify
- Rate and review This Is Horror on iTunes
- Share the episode on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
Let us know how you enjoyed this episode:
- Gemma Amor fiction
- Gemma’s reading prep for This Is Horror Podcast
- TIH 334: Adam Nevill on Early Novels, Amazon, and The Publishing Industry
They’re Watching by Michael David Wilson and Bob Pastorella
From the hosts of This Is Horror Podcast comes a dark thriller of obsession, paranoia, and voyeurism.
After relocating to a small coastal town, Brian discovers a hole that gazes into his neighbour’s bedroom. Every night she dances and he peeps. Same song, same time, same wild and mesmerising dance. But soon Brian suspects he’s not the only one watching and she’s not the only one being watched.
They’re Watching is The Wicker Man meets Body Double with a splash of Suspiria.
Buy They’re Watching in paperback right now.