In this podcast Mackenzie Kiera talks about All You Need is Love and a Strong Electric Current, slasher movies, childhood memories, and much more.
About Mackenzie Kiera
Mackenzie Kiera is the author of All You Need is Love and a Strong Electric Current as well as 30+ articles, essays, and short stories. She has been a contributing author for Gamut Magazine and The Last Bookstore’s Dwarf+Giant, where she reviewed books and interviewed various authors. Currently, she is working on her second novel and is a contributor to The Mighty. If she’s not writing or reading Mackenzie is either running with her rescue dogs or she and her husband are saving the world from zombies. Mackenzie’s work can be found at mackenziekiera.contently.com.
Click the timestamps to jump straight to the audio.
Thanks for Listening!
Help out the show:
- Support This Is Horror on Patreon
- Listen to This Is Horror Podcast on iTunes
- Listen to This Is Horror Podcast on Spotify
- Rate and review This Is Horror on iTunes
- Share the episode on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
Let us know how you enjoyed this episode:
The Supernatural Horror Collection by Lee Mountford
Read or listen to The Supernatural Horror Collection by Lee Mountford right now.
The Other Stories Podcast
Listen to The Other Stories Podcast on Acast or your favourite podcast app.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey