In this podcast Todd Keisling talks about the influence of Albert Camus, switching your mindset from hobbyist to professional writer, connecting with fans in the age of COVID-19, and much more.
About Todd Keisling
Todd Keisling is a writer and designer of the horrific and strange. He is an author of several books, including Devil’s Creek, The Final Reconciliation, and Ugly Little Things: Collected Horrors, among other shorter works.
Click the timestamps to jump straight to the audio.
Thanks for Listening!
Help out the show:
- Support This Is Horror on Patreon
- Listen to This Is Horror Podcast on iTunes
- Listen to This Is Horror Podcast on Spotify
- Rate and review This Is Horror on iTunes
- Share the episode on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
Let us know how you enjoyed this episode:
Save Nightscape Press
Save Nightscape Press from going out of business; help fund Secret Gateways and the color trade paperback edition of Nox Pareidolia.
The Bleed by David Moody, Mark Tufo, and Chris Philbrook
THE BLEED: RUPTURE was released on July 14 as a paperback, eBook, and audiobook exclusive from Audible.