In this podcast Richard Thomas talks about teachers presenting themselves, time management, writing about the occult, and much more.
About Richard Thomas
Richard Thomas is the award-winning author of seven books: three novels—Disintegration and Breaker (Penguin Random House Alibi), as well as Transubstantiate (Otherworld Publications); three short story collections—Staring into the Abyss (Kraken Press), Herniated Roots (Snubnose Press), and Tribulations (Cemetery Dance); and one novella in The Soul Standard (Dzanc Books).
- [03:15] Changes in the last three years/the rise and fall of Gamut
- [09:05] Possibility of putting out previous Gamut content in the future
- [13:30] Splitting time between writing, editing, and teaching
- [31:55] The teacher presenting themselves/being in the right frame of mind and the right place to consume different art
- [58:00] Writing about the occult
Thanks for Listening!
Help out the show:
- Support This Is Horror on Patreon
- Listen to This Is Horror Podcast on iTunes
- Listen to This Is Horror Podcast on Spotify
- Rate and review This Is Horror on iTunes
- Share the episode on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
Let us know how you enjoyed this episode:
The Netherwell Horror by Lee Mountford
Read or listen to The Netherwell Horror by Lee Mountford right now.
The Sinister Horror Company
The Sinister Horror Company has a simple mission: to write, publish and launch innovative and exciting genre fiction.