In this podcast Matthew M. Bartlett talks about overcoming struggles, collaborative writing, universal monsters, and much more.
About Matthew M. Bartlett
Matthew M. Bartlett is the author of Gateways to Abomination, Creeping Waves, The Stay Awake Men, and many other tales of terror.
- [03:35] Robert S. Wilson, via Patreon, asks about forthcoming works in the Leeds WXXT universe.
- [17:55] Max Booth, via Patreon, demands Matthew write him a novel
- [18:50] Chaotic supermarket incidents
- [22:40] Tales from the Crust anthology story inspiration
- [30:20] Andrew M. Reichart, via Patreon, asks about favourite narrative audio podcast and plans for WXXT
- [38:45] Overcoming and coping with struggles
- [41:30] Matthew Henshaw, via Patreon, asks about the hardest and easiest thing about writing a collaborative story
- [48:40] Traci Kenworth, via Patreon, asks about his favourite universal monster and why
- [55:30] Advice to eighteen-year-old self
- [58:30] What Matthew hopes people say about him when he’s not in the room
- [01:04:40] Something Matthew believes many others don’t
- [01:06:10] Connect with Matthew
- [01:07:25] Final thoughts
Thanks for Listening!
Help out the show:
- Support This Is Horror on Patreon
- Listen to This Is Horror Podcast on iTunes
- Listen to This Is Horror Podcast on Spotify
- Rate and review This Is Horror on iTunes
- Share the episode on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
Let us know how you enjoyed this episode:
Violet by Scott Thomas
Pick up the brand new Scott Thomas book, Violet.
The Sinister Horror Company
The Sinister Horror Company has a simple mission: to write, publish and launch innovative and exciting genre fiction.